DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED
Which Type Should I choose?
A Sports dentist can predict oral and dental injury patterns based on a number of questions.
These questions can also be used to assist in determining which Signature mouthguard is most appropriate. If you are unsure of which Signature Mouthguard is right for you then please contact us.
What is the sport being played?
- 1. What is the sport being played?
- 2. What type of sporting equipment is being used?
- 3. What type of protective equipment is being used?
- 4. What is the environment in which the sport is being played?
- 5. What is the experience of the participant?
- 6. What training methods and regimes are used?
What is the Participants Dental Anatomy?
- 7. What is the participant’s dental anatomy?
- 8. What is the participant’s gender and age?
- 9. What level of competition is being played?
- 10. What position does the participant play in team sports?
- 11. Choosing Warm and fit mouthguards or seeing a Dentist?
- 12. Wear a helmet or drive (Rally or F1) wearing your mouthguard?
In Every Case Signature Mouthguards Provide A Solution For Every Need.
If you are seeing a dentist ensure you are receiving a genuine Signature Mouthguard. Many Generic Mouthguards might try and imitate our totally unique systems. Signature ensure you get the BEST available Mouthguard. Pay online now to secure your authentic Australian made Signature Product.
A Dentist Will Take An Impression Of Your Upper and Lower Dentition.
A Dentist will also do risk assessment analysis while undergoing basic oral exams which allow the best possible mouthguard service and product solutions to be delivered. Dentists can also issue your Item 151 Receipt which allows for health fund rebates on all mouth guards. This Rebate can be done instantly by dentist’s using Hi-Caps. If you need help finding a Authorised Signature Mouthguard dentist then please contact us now.