Type 1 – Kids White
If you cannot find a stockist in your area or they do not have the mouthguard you require, for your convenience please purchase using our on-line store. If you need assistance on which mouthguard is suitable, please contact us.
A new world standard in design. A classic Australian success. T1 suits most casual sports people.
The Signature Type 1 Kids mouthguard is specifically designed for young children and is suitable for all low contact level sport.
- Absorbs impact
- Protects teeth, gums, jaws and joints
- Designed to fit mouth and teeth accurately to give better protection
- Has a comfortable fit to enable easy breathing, talking and drinking
- An affordable warm and fit design. Adapts to most mouths.
Sizing is best approximated using your age and an estimation of your average dentition (mouth) size.
As a guide use the below suggestions for deciding which size is right for you. Typically, males have larger dentitions then women. Particularly throughout youth and teenage years. Adults with smaller than average dentitions or strong gag reflexes are encouraged to consider teen sizes for comfort.
Note: Not all Mouthguards are available in all sizes. Please select from the drop down menus provided.
- Ages 5-10 (Kids)
- Ages 9-12 (Youth)
- Ages 12-17 (Teen)
- Ages 17+ (Adult)
- Ages 11-15 (Junior – Orthodontic)
- Ages 15+ (Senior – Orthodontic)
- Rinse the mouthguard with cold water before using it.
- Hot water should never be used as it could cause the mouthguard to lose its shape.
- A soft toothbrush with toothpaste or mouthwash can also be used to clean the mouthguard after use.
- Rinse with water and dry the mouthguard thoroughly before storing in the case.
- You may also refit your mouthguard many times using the instructions provided.
- Be careful not to boil the mouthguard itself as it will shrink and deform at or near boiling temperature. This is why we call our water adaption technique “Warm and Fit”.
If you do NOT get a satisfactory fit following the instructions then please try to refit the guard. However apply the mouthguard to the warm water 30 seconds earlier then recommended in the instructions. Doing this provides more heat into the mouthguard material which in turn can allow more accurate moulding. Be careful not to burn your mouth, the mouth has many nerve endings sensitive to heat.
If you have a query then please do not hesitate to contact us, Signature have never met a mouth we couldn’t correctly fit with our products.
Signature Warm and Fit Mouthguard’s share the following features.
- Remouldable Soft Dental Vinyl
- Controlled Thicknesses
- Limited Dental Warranty (Excludes Orthodontic)
- Front and Side Impact Shields
- Anti-Microbial and Anti-Bacterial Case
- Anatomical Likeness in Design
- Full Coverage Of Teeth and Gums
- Suitable for all School Sports
- Meets Accepted International Standards
Signature Type 4 and Type 3 VIPA designs share the following unique features
- Front Impact Shield (Type 4)
- 100 Percent Embedded Anterior Polycarbonate Insert (VIPA)
- Both Gel (Type 4) and Non-Gel Fitting Systems (VIPA)
- Type 3 VIPA uses A vector design insert and NO GEL
- Type 4 + Features includes ProPlusGel, Anti Torque Bar and Ripple Strips
- Dentist Supplied VIPA T4 Designs come with an Australian Health-Care Rebate
- Warm and Fit + Dentist Fit Custom Builds – Dentists Contact: email@example.com